WHITNEY – The Couples Resort in Whitney was given a bit of a scare on the weekend of May 12 but, the quick thinking of an employee saved a mans life.
Dorinda Murray is the bar manager at the Couples Resort. A server at the restaurant came up to Murray and said she thought that there was a possibility that one customer was having an allergic reaction. Luckily, for Murray she had just been trained in first aid safety, not even a week before.
Get your June 7, 2017 edition of The Valley Gazette to read the full article.